Thank you for your interest in being part of our team at the Londonderry School District!

Click Here to view our latest openings. 

Your application can NOT be accessed for consideration until the 'review' button changes to 'submit' and is clicked. Only online applications are accepted.

Once You Have Been Hired

Click Here to download the new hire paperwork.

Type directly into these templates, print, and then sign any applicable areas. The documents that accompany these forms are listed below. If they apply to you please read thoroughly before signing forms.  You will also need to bring two unexpired, original government issued IDs for your I9 (Ex. Driver's License with either a Social Security Card or a Birth Certificate. A Passport can be presented on its own.)

Click on each document to read

Confidentiality Agreement(required reading)
Acceptable Use Policy (required reading),
403B Information (optional)
Healthcare Marketplace (optional)
I9 Instructions

Questions?  Email (preferred) Melissa Thomson
or call 603-432-6920 x1129

Volunteers, Interns, Student Observers & Contractors

All off the following must have previous approval by a Londonderry School District principal or administrator


 Click here for the volunteer application packet

College/University Student Interns:

Click here for Student Intern Instructions and Paperwork

College/University Student Observers (total of 3 days or less):

Click here for Student Observer Instructions and Paperwork

Contractors Only:

Click here for applicable forms

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Special Education Assistant and what are their hours?

A special education assistant, also referred to as a paraprofessional, is responsible for helping implement the specialized instruction, accommodations and modifications for individual students. An assistant may be assigned to one individual student or a group of students. They report to the special education teacher and program director in each building. Day to day duties could include reading or scribing for a student, working with small groups in reading, math and writing, cueing students to support communication deficits, attending and focusing difficulties and behavior management. Some students may require support with daily living skills including toileting. 

The majority of these positions are 6 hours per day, 5 days per week and run with the school calendar. This is NOT considered a full time position. If a person in this position works 25+ hours per week they can elect dental insurance and life insurance. Additional benefits include paid holidays, sick and personal days.

If I want to become a Teacher, where do I start?

The best place to start is by speaking to the NH Department of Education at 603-271-3494 or by accessing their website at http://www.ed.state.nh.us/education.

What non-teaching positions are there in the school district?

Some examples are; Special Education Assistant, Clerical/Office/Administrative Assistant, Library Media Assistant, Bookkeeper, Computer Education Assistant, Food Service, Custodian, assorted computer related positions