Fax: (603) 425-1049
Welcome to the Londonderry School District
Nathan S. Greenberg
|Human Resource Director
|Pupil Services Director
|Director of Information Technology
Mary Wing Soares
Londonderry High School
2008 N.H. Excellence in Education Award more
Londonderry Middle School
Grades Six through Eight more
Matthew Thornton Elementary
Grades One through Five more
North School Elementary
Grades One through Five more
South School Elementary
Grades One through Five more
Moose Hill School
Preschool & Kindergarten more
School Board Policies
New / Revised Policies
- Policy JFABD-R - Homeless Students - Administrative Procedure
- Policy IMGA (also ACAC) - Service Animals in Schools
- Policy IHBAC - Programs for Students with Disabilities
- Policy JFABD - Education of Homeless Children and Youth
- JFCH-JFCI - R2 Life of a Lancer Code of Conduct
- JFCH-JFCI Student Alcohol Use-Drug Abuse
- POLICY CI Temporary Admininistrative Arrangements
- Digital Technology/Electronic Media Acceptable Use Policy
- Policy IGBG - Homebound Instruction
- Policy IGBAA - Criteria for Special Education Evaluations
- Policy ACA-S - Student Discrimination, Harassment & Sexual Harassment Policy & Complaint Procedure
- Policy ACA-E - Harassment & Sexual Harassment of School Employees Policy & Complaint Procedures for Employees & Third Parties
- Policy AC - Nondiscrimination-Equal Opportunity
Notices and Press Releases
Notice of Video/Audio/Photography/Display and Use of Student Work Release
From time to time, video/audio recordings and/or photographs are made of various school activities and classes which may be cablecast over the local educational access channel, LEO21, or other cable or broadcast channels and/or displayed/streamed at the District or a school Web site, on the school district FM station, WLLO-LP, or in a district/school print or electronic publication. These may also be used within the Londonderry School District.
Students may appear visually and/or be heard. On occasion, individual students or small groups of students may be featured in interviews, on-camera discussion, etc. These students may be identified by name; however only first names will be used on the screen when individual students are shown unless the district secures written permission from a parent/guardian to use a last name. Additionally, photos, student artwork, projects or performances may be displayed or shared. Student produced work (print or non-print) may be used by the district in the course of instruction, accreditation, presentation, and action research.
The Londonderry School District may also reproduce, make alterations or additions to, and may copyright the material in whole or in part. The district will notify parents/guardians on an individual basis in those instances when special education programs are involved.
Parents and students may refuse release of any or all use of these materials related to specific students, provided that a written request is received by the Superintendent of Schools, at 268C Mammoth Rd., Londonderry, NH 03053, by September 30th of the current school year. Additionally, parents may opt to notify the district of any change during the school year.
The Londonderry School District will provide appropriate individualized academic, social, emotional and physical learning opportunities in order to establish a dynamic foundation for quality education and continued student growth.
To provide all students with the vision, skills, and knowledge necessary to maximize their individual potential. Central to this accomplishment is the collaboration among all shareholders and disciplines so that students can become contributing members of society and appreciate that learning is a life-long process.
- What is the Londonderry School District environment like for students and teachers?
- What kind of quality assurance is in place for consistent delivery of curriculum from one classroom to the next?
- What is the Londonderry Community like?
- How do I apply for a position with the Londonderry School District?
- How do I find out if there is a job opening in the Londonderry School District?
- How can my business become a community partner with the Londonderry School District?
- How do I find out if school has been cancelled or delayed?
AnswersWhat is the Londonderry School District environment like for students and teachers?
Londonderry is committed to providing the very best educational environment for our students and teachers. Londonderry School District provides opportunities for teachers to pursue professional improvement and enhance teaching skills through generous tuition-reimbursement programs and paid, school-sponsored workshops. With many extra-curricular activities, teachers have the opportunity to serve as advisors and coaches. We pride ourselves on our excellent teaching staff. Our schools have an outstanding reputation including the ongoing recognition of the acclaimed Lancers Marching Band and Color Guard.What kind of quality assurance is in place for consistent delivery of curriculum from one classroom to the next?
Grade level benchmarks are established for all subjects and teachers are encouraged to challenge students to excel at the highest levels.What is the Londonderry Community like?
Londonderry is a rapidly-growing suburban community of 24,000 residents located approximately 12 miles from the Massachusetts border, less than one hour from Boston, the seacoast and the White Mountains. A popular residential community because of its ideal location, Londonderry has a reputation for excellent schools. Its residents attempt to maintain the rural flavor of the town, which is dotted with apple orchards and lovely homes. The community has demonstrated its support for schools through various fundraising and volunteer activities. The focus of the community is on its young people and their welfare.How do I apply for a position with the Londonderry School District?
Please visit our Human Resources Employment Opportunity page byHow do I find out if there is a job opening in the Londonderry School District?
Please visit our Human Resources Employment Opportunity page byHow can my business become a community partner with the Londonderry School District?
If you would like to become part of the Employee Discount Program, please contact Cindy McMahon - Benefits CoordinatorHow do I find out if school has been cancelled or delayed?
Listen to WGIR: AM 610, tune into cable TV channel 21, tune into WMUR-TV, check the home page of our web site or follow us on Twitter.