Library Media & Technology
Gail March, Coordinator
Library Media and Technology Services
- Library Media & Technology Information
- Related Documents and Policies
- Email Us
The Londonderry School District Library Media & Technology Program strives to insure that all students and staff are effective users of ideas, information and technology. The Library Media & Technology Program, its facilities, services, materials and human resources are inextricably part of the instructional process.
The program seeks to provide:
- Intellectual and physical access to the Library Media Center and technology resources.
- Information literacy and technology skills, developed through assured learning experiences.
- Lifelong appreciation of learning promoted through reading, viewing and listening.
- That Library Media Technology professional staff works in partnership with teachers to plan, develop, implement and evaluate instructional units.
- That Teachers and Library Media Technology professional staff , with support from Library Media & Technology assistants, share responsibility for the integration of information literacy skills and technology skills within the curriculum.
- That Library Media Technology professional staff, with support from Library Media & Technology assistants, work in partnership with school administrators to effectively articulate and implement program goals and objectives.
Among the various services and responsibilities that fall within the parameters of the Library Media and Technology Program are:
- School Library Media Centers and audio visual services
- Instructional Technology
- Information Literacy and Computer Technology benchmark integration efforts
- Londonderry ICT Benchmark/GLE Expanded Alignment
- Londonderry Educational Outreach (LEO) Channel 21, WLLO-LP, School District Web Site and the InCider Press
- Teachers' Academy (in-district technology training and professional development)
- Consolidated Grant and E-Rate Coordination
Related Documents and Policies
Related Documents and Policies:
- AUP Staff
- AUP Students
- Internet Log/Email/Voice Mail Retention Policy
- Collection Development Policy
- Copyright Handbook
- Copyright FAQ's
- Copyright Brochure
- Department Directory
- Instructional Material Approval Form
- Software Code of Ethics
- Software Consideration Form
- Technology Plan
- Web Linking Policy
- PreK - 5 Library Program and Services
- Middle School Guide to Library Resources and Services
- High School Guide to Library Resources and Services