Teacher Induction Program
- Program Information
- Email Us
As a new teaching professional in Londonderry,
You wil be
The Teacher Induction Program will give you a roadmap to success, through...
- a professional learning environment
- supportive environment
- access to professional expertise
- opportunity for collaboration and professional dialogue
- avenue for exploring the teaching practice as a guide for professional and personal growth
- professional development credit
Teacher Induction Program Information
The Londonderry School district incorpates Charlotte Danielson's Framework for teaching, it is part of our Professional Development Program and Teacher Evaluation. New teachers will receive copies of Charlotte Danielson's Framework for Teaching: Enhancing Professional Practice as well as Harry Wong's First Days of Schools.
The Teacher Institute Program is not an administration evaluation.
It is a place to learn and grow, beyond any student teaching experience.
- First Days of School
- Professional Development Process
- Special Education/RTI
- Assessing Student Learning
- Designing Instruction
- Engaging Students in Learning
- Using Questioning and Discussion Techniques/Literacy
- Andy Corey: 432-6920 x1109
- Suzie Swenson: 432-6920 x1104
- Diana Kelley: 432-6956 x5251
- Martha Miller: 432-6956 x5116
- Stephen Iarocci: 432-6925 x3207
- Steven Juster: 432-6941 x2761
- Peter Willis: 432-6941 x2832