Athletic Director: Howard Sobolov (432-6941 x2306)
- High School Athletics
- Middle School Athletics
- Athletic Program Documents
- Booster Clubs
- Athletic Program Feedback
High School Athletics
Congratulations to the LHS Girls Cross Country Team on winning the 2012 Division I State Championship
Congratulations to the LHS Boys Tennis Team on winning the 2012 Division I State Championship
The Interscholastic Athletic Program offers students a wide variety of activities and opportunities to represent Londonderry High School in competition with other high schools. All interscholastic athletics are considered a part of the school curriculum and the program is under direct supervision of the Principal.
The Interscholastic Athletic Program conforms to the requirements of the New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association. The basic eligibility rules include:
- The student must pass five units of work during the previous marking term.
- The student must have a physical examination, and a physician's approval to participate, parental consent to play, and evidence of insurance protection (school insurance accepted). These requirements are satisfied by the completion of the proper form given out by the respective coaches.
- A student is eligible for four successive years (eight semesters) after completing the eighth grade.
- A student may compete in interscholastic during the school year if the 19th birthday is on or after September lst.
- A student cannot participate on more than one team per season in which he represents the school.
- A student transferring from one member school to another member school shall be ineligible to participate in interscholastic athletics for a period of one year after he/she becomes a student in the school to which transfer has been made, unless such transfer has been accompanied by the permanent change of address on the part of the parents or legal guardian to the area serviced by the school to which transfer has been made, or a Transfer Rule affidavit has been completed by the receiving school principal and sending school principal verifying the transfer was not for athletic reasons.
However, a student transferring from a non-member school to a member school shall be declared immediately eligible by the eligibility committee through the executive director, if the student meets all the conditions as outlined by the New Hampshire Interscholastic Association in the N.H.I.A.A. Handbook.
The Interscholastic Athletic Program includes:
SEASON BOYS and GIRLS
Fall Cross Country (V) Soccer (V, JV, Fr.) Field Hockey (V, JV) Football (V, JV, So, Fr.)
Volleyball (V, JV) Fall Cheerleading (V, JV) Golf (V)
Basketball (V, JV, Fr.) Gymnastics (V) Indoor Track (V) Ice Hockey (V) Swimming (JV, V) Winter Cheerleading (V, JV) Wrestling (V)
Baseball (V, JV, Fr.) Softball (V, JV) Outdoor Track (V) Tennis (V) Lacrosse (V, JV, Fr.)
Middle School Athletics
Congratulations to the LMS boys and girls cross country teams on winning the 2012 Tri-County League and State Championships
Congratulations to the LMS girls track and field team on winning the 2012 Division I Tri-County League Championship
Congratulations to the LMS boys cross country team on winning the Tri-County League Championship and the State Championship
Congratulations to the LMS boys L soccer team on winning the 2011 Tri-County League Championship
The Interscholastic Athletic Program offers students a wide variety of activities and opportunities to represent Londonderry Middle School in competition with other middle schools. All interscholastic athletics are considered a part of the school curriculum and the program is under direct supervision of the Principal.
Athletic Program Documents
High School Documents
Middle School Documents
High School Booster Clubs
- Friends of Londonderry Hockey
- Lancers Girls Softball On Deck Club
- Londonderry Basketball Booster Club
- Londonderry Wrestling Association
- Londonderry Dugout Club
- Quick Sticks - Girls Lacrosse Booster Club
- Londonderry Goals Association
- Lancer Gridiron Club
- Londonderry XC & Track Booster Club
Middle School Booster Clubs
We would love to hear any questions, concerns, or comments you may have about the Londonderry School District Athletics Program. Send us your ideas, comments or concerns by filling out the form below.